Sample Resume For "Abattoir Supervisor"
ABATTOIR SUPERVISOR, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Supervise coordinates activities of workers engaged in slaughtering, skinning, and dressing cattle, hogs, and sheep on killing floor of abattoir
Direct trains workers in use of knife, air-knife, saws and other handtools
Inspect meat for specified color texture to verify conformity to government regulations
Sets control timer to regulate conveyors according to production schedules
Perform other duties as described under Supervisor any industry Master Title.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of working experience as Abattoir Supervisor
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Talk to others to convey information effectively
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Manage own time and the time of others
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences