Sample Resume For "X Ray Consultant"
X RAY CONSULTANT, 11/2010 - PRESENT
Test x-ray machines and accessory equipment to locate defects, using voltmeter laboratory testing instruments
Compare readings on x-ray control meter and timer with measurements taken with standard instruments during machine operation to verify or adjust meter timer calibration
Test performance of transformer measures voltages, using voltmeter and compares results with standard graphs
May plan layouts of x-ray departments install equipment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of working experience as X Ray Consultant
- Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Talk to others to convey information effectively
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Manage own time and the time of others
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences